Search This Blog

Thursday 20 October 2011

MITI!

Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Well, todays’s big news is that I am now a fully qualified member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting, and can now put MITI after my name. I’m very pleased (and relieved) about this. I don’t think it will make a huge difference to my day-to-day work, as I’ve been working at pretty much full capacity for a couple of years now, but being positively evaluated by one’s peers is very reassuring. Thanks to all those who sent me tweets today. Much appreciated. I’ll get round to updating my CV, website, business card etc. when I have time.
Otherwise, a very straightforward day: 6 patentability reports and part of yet another hair dye patent translation. Only one to go now (I think).

Kamikochi (上高地) in the Japan Alps

No comments:

Post a Comment