Search This Blog

Thursday 20 October 2011

New nose please

Wednesday, 3 February 2010

When do I most appreciate being self-employed and working from home? Ironically, when I’m under the weather and feeling like cack. Today, for example, my head has hurt and my nose has run all day, but I still got a decent amount of work done. If I’d still been a company employee, the the thought of having to actually go out in the cold to get to an office, do a full day’s work, and then venture back home through the traffic would have been unpleasant indeed. As it is, I’ve had regular visits from wife and son to cheer me up, eaten a Wispa Gold and several handfuls of Bombay Mix, watched 30 minutes of Japanese TV at lunchtime, and I now feel not too bad, but am looking forward to a soak in a hot bath. Let’s hope my nose has got its act together tomorrow.

The best way to see Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment