Search This Blog

Thursday 20 October 2011

Two down, three to go

Friday, 29 January 2010

Well, by this time next week, I should know all there is to know about hair dyes and methods of use thereof. I’ve now translated two of the five hair dye-related patents I’m working on. They should get easier, and therefore quicker, as I go on, as there’s a good deal of repetition in each file.
Despite the heavy workload, I managed to nip into Newport this morning, ostensibly to pay in a cheque, but more realistically to have a proper drive in the new car. Conclusions: comfortable, quiet, and very fast. I think I’ll be shelling out an awful lot of money on petrol, though. A steady 60mph in top gear (in economy mode) delivers around 30mpg. Yikes. Still, I bought it knowing it might be fairly thirsty.

Mt. Sakurajima (桜島) going off.

No comments:

Post a Comment